Monday, February 28, 2011

WHAT'S INSPIRING NOW?


As the tag line states "shamless forum" I am in the throws of life change. Life is split between the working world, design speak, holding space for clients who deserve nothing but the best and my baby girl Aiden who requires presence and love. This makes my experience so polarizing in different ways. I'm inspired by creative bursts of being childish, easy and spontaneous which comes from just playing on the ground a lot! It translates to my work life in that I continue to look for whimsical, resourceful and imaginative materials/items.

This one just makes me laugh and I know you who have kids know what I'm talking about. I do a full body pat down before I leave the house! It is a simple 2 x 3 rug from good ol Urban Outfitters.
xo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment